Tuesday, September 18, 2007

whee whee whee, all the way home

My boy's latest is that he loves games of any sort. Peekaboo's a blast, and even This Little Piggie Went to Market. The "Whee whee whee" cracks him up - he laughs out loud about it, so we do that part repeatedly. I have to admit that I've never really seen the beauty of This Little Piggie, but apparently I've been wrong the whole time. Who knew? His other favorite game? I didn't know about this one before, but its name must be something along the lines of "Grab Mommy's Hair, Pull Her Head Toward You Fullspeed and Suck on Her Nose, then Giggle Silly." Don't look at me like that - I didn't name it!

Oh, and bongo drums. I found out when I picked him up from school today that he loves the bongo drums. Obviously artistically gifted.

No comments: