Thursday, July 8, 2010

Seriously?

So, a week to the day after the pirate incident, the director of the daycare was waiting for me at the door when I arrived (never a good sign). She said, "I swear, he wasn't crying until he knew you were here."

Walked over to see him, and he was just in pieces. I look, and he's got an icepack held to his head. His teacher, Cheryl, told me that he'd fallen and was crying, and she asked him right away where he hit, and he pointed to the same eye. By the time she could get a look at it, it was swollen again. Went down faster the second time, thankfully. I'm also thankful that the second one was at school. I'm wondering whether they'd have been concerned about me had it happened at home again.

Since then it's happened one other time, but the swelling only lasted a couple of hours. I'm hopeful that we're finished with that now.

No comments: