- peek for keep, e.g., "He peeks on telling me, but I already know!"
- "bictroller" for controller and "bictrol" for control. "Where's the bictroller? I need to pause the TV"
- "Mommy, I can't hear the music--can you speak it up?" or "It's too loud, would you speak it down?"
- be-chother, as in "We love bechother"
- beleven, the number after ten (though I've heard him say eleven once or twice already)
- "salty chips" - the kind with a hint of lime; has nothing to do with salt
- "even" at the beginning of the sentence - "Even I got to have ice cream last night!"
Tuesday, November 29, 2011
Things I'll miss
I was very sad when Aidan aquired "L"s. There are other things I know I'll miss, for example: