Wednesday, November 7, 2007

A lot can happen in three weeks

Wow!

In the last three weeks, the boy has gone from beginning to try foods to eating actual foods sitting in his high chair like a big boy. He's gone from sitting in his Bumbo seat to crawling out of it and crawling generally. He's got a cool technique that I hadn't seen before but his teacher says is fairly common, in which he kind of drags one leg behind him straight-ish. He's pulled up to standing, and two days ago he actually Stood Up. He Stood Up! He'll be 8 months old on Tuesday, and I have a feeling the days of the non-baby-proofed house are gone. Much work to do. He has four teeth and loves, loves, loves to bite things with them. It's a whole new world at our house in the last three weeks.

My husband is at an entirely different job now - he started a new gig on Monday. Very exciting. Much to do.

My little business has gone from merely a dream to signing its first customer today. We're official!! I have a partner and two employees, which makes me very nervous and also very excited. I don't mind putting my own earnings on the line, but I take seriously putting others' there. However, it seems as though the pieces are coming together, and coming together pretty quickly. Very exciting. Much to do.

Are you noticing a theme here?

If you know a way either to add more hours to a day or become even more ultra-efficient than usual, would you fill me in? In fact, perhaps I should bag my current business plan and work on that, because if I were able to solve that, any financial worries would dissolve immediately! I'll put that on the list - one more thing to do. Very exciting.

No comments: